Friday, February 24, 2012

Tickling my fancy again! Day 12

Just a few days old by Nelly Hernandez Photography

Coleman is growing up so fast.....

So my baby boy is about to crawl, if he doesn't crawl before we leave for our visit to Virginia then I am sure he will be crawling when we return. Guess I better make sure this house is super clean for when we get back!

He gets up on those knees but then he gets wobbly and lays back down! Its funny how just 7 months and 3 days ago I brought home a tiny little 5lb 15 oz baby that could even hold up his own head. He was sweet and quiet for the most part and I was the proudest new Mommy on the block! Now I have a 19lb 7 oz little man that wont stay in one place and rolls all around my living room and babbles like a wild child, he has such a amazing personality that I like to think he gets from his Mama, and I love love love it!

I remember cradling him in my arms a few short hours after he was born, thinking to myself that how in the world did I make this and how perfect he was. Now every single thing that he does just blows my mind all over again just like he did the day he was born! There is no greater joy in the world than that of finally being a Mommy! Is it strange that I find myself telling my son like 30 times a day to "tell Mama a story"?? lol!


A little over 6 months old by My Lil Britches Photography

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Positively Splendid. Your little boy is adorable! What pretty blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! He is quite the little guy but we are biased lol!

    ReplyDelete