Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 4 = Favorite book



Day 4 of this challenge gets a bit complicated because honestly I have a few favorite books. I really enjoyed the Harry Potter series, and then there is the Twillight series, and the I absolutely fell in love with Emily Giffin's Somingthing Borrowed and Something Blue books. So now I have to make the call.

I really think my favorite was Breaking Dawn, the last book in the Twillight series for the time being. The author says there will not be another book but I dont want to give up hope just yet. I really dont care for the way that Breaking Dawn left me hanging but I guess there is always hope for another book.....

The movie that was created for this book was good but a complete upset since they cut so much out of it but lets hope that part 2 is better!! Oh but back to the book, I know for sure that everyone is screaming, tell me more about Renesmee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment