Thursday, February 16, 2012

A photo that makes me sad/angry, task complete - Day 8



Today my task is to share a photo with you that makes me sad. Its hard to show you a photo that makes me sad, but this picture gives me feelings of sadness because I miss her so much. On the other hand this picture makes me smile because it reminds me of the great memories I have of her. So I guess more than anything else it kinda makes me angry that I will never get to make anymore memories with her. She never got to meet her grandson, she died way too young, this woman is my mother.


I saw a quote yesterday that said "Love the people God gave you because he will need them back one day". My mothers day came too soon in my opinion but on the other hand I am glad that she is in a better place and free of the suffering that she experienced here on earth. I guess partly for me I feel bad and partly for her, its a hard call. She missed out on so much that has happened in my life, but I am sure that she is watching from above and is hopefully proud of the person I have become. I like to think that she met my son before he came to me :)


So meet my mom if you didnt get the chance. This was Sherri Ann Pennington. RIP Mom, you will always be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment