Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just an extra for today, but I am so proud of myself!



This is a little project that I did last night. You dont need much, just some ribbon, a hole punch, and cards of course. I have been collecting all of our greeting cards for the past 3 years, ever since we got married actually! So from the left: those are all the cards we received while waiting for Coleman, after he was born, and cards sent to Coleman, next up is misc cards, ya know like thank you cards, valentines day cards, mother and fathers day cards, next is all Christmas cards, and then all Birthday cards :)

Saw this idea on pinterest and just loved it so I strung them up and hung them up with some stick pins! Funny how I collected these cards all these years hoping to find something to do with them and then all of a sudden I found it on my dearest Pinterest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment