Thursday, February 23, 2012

A photo taken recently....Day 11


This picture here was taken on my first girls night out since Coleman was born! Had an awesome time to say the least!! We went to The Lucky Strike and had a few drinks and bowled a few games, then headed over to The Starlight for more drinks and dancing!!

In this picture with me is Alyssa and Sam! I actually met Alyssa this same night and she left the next day since her and the hubby were pcs'ing to Utah! Sam is a great friend that I met when I was pregnant with Coleman and she has been there ever since! The friends I have made here in Minot are people that I am going to miss dearly when I have to start all over again at a new base which quite possibly could be at the end of this year!!

Being a military wife isnt always so bad when you have great friends like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment