Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A NON fiction book, ok! Day 14



Sorry I missed you guys yesterday, I was on a plane all day with my family coming to Virginia for a month long visit! I am sure you guys will see lots of pictures and posts from our visit here! Sadly today we are attending the viewing of my husbands grandfather. It was his time and we will miss him but are so glad that he is no longer suffering here on earth and has gone to be with his maker.

Now for today's part of the challenge.......






Im going to take today as an opportunity to share with you a non fiction book that is on my reading list but I havent got to read yet. I am very excited to read is Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo. It is the story of a young boy who went under for a life saving surgery and wakes up with stories of his visit to heaven. Some might say this story is completely fabricated because the boy who tells these stories is the son of a pastor but I believe. I'll write you a review when I get to it on my reading list and come to my conclusion.

here is a link to the book on amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment