Monday, February 20, 2012

Getting to Know Me!

I was sort of tagged/motivated by Sophie to do this "Getting To Know You" post and since I am a blogaholic I thought sure why not immediately!!
 
There are six "rules"

1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post (i.e., Sophie's for me).
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged.

11 Random Things About Me:
 
1. I have officially been diagnosed with ADHD! LOL

2. I secretly have an obsession with all things automotive! 

3. I love shoes and by that I mean sneakers, flats, boots, heals, flip flops! I'm like an addict!
 
4. I'm a lefty, and so is my brother! odd huh?

5. I hate video games with a passion and I mean all video games!

6. I am not a home body, I have to get out of the house or I go stir crazy!

7. It drives me crazy that I can shower at night and have greasy hair by morning, wtf?
 
8. My best friend lives 1600 miles and 32 hours away from me :( She has loved me since 4th grade because her Momma made her! lol!

9. I could not function in my daily life without a smartphone. period.

10. I believe that God has a plan for each of us. Don't ask questions. Its not part of the plan.

11. I am practically blind without my glasses or contacts, like I walk into things seriously!

Sophie's 11 questions for me:

1. If you could spend one day eating/drinking whatever you wanted without ANY negative repercussions whatsoever, what would you ingest?
cheesecake all day long seriously! there are so many different kinds I would just go CRAZY!!!!

2. Pretend I'm rich and offer you a $1000 gift card to whichever store you choose. Which one? 
Send me to Aeropostale!

3. Would you rather live in a small town or a big city?
Small town for sure!
 
4. What would you most like to be famous for? 
Writing a best selling book

5. What's your favorite accent?
I'm going with Australian bc I loved the way our foreign exchange officer from Australia talked :) Cate was awesome!!

6. Tomorrow's going to be 25 hours instead of 24. What will you spend your extra hour doing?
Sleeping duh! I have a 7 month old baby! Sleep is gold!

7. What's the most disgusting (to others) thing you love to eat?
Pickled beets! Nobody likes them!

8. Which is worse: horrible drivers or horrible parkers?
Horrible parkers, my husband is one of them and it drives me bonkers!!!

9. What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?
Saomoas, but i think they are called caramel delites now :( Im so old! lol

10. If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of the year, what would it be?
This is tooooo hard! I guess I am going with One Tree Hill since I spent so much time catching up on the previous seasons and this is the last season!

11. Would you rather always dress like a skank or a nun?
Sorry guess I gotta go with skank lol!
 
11 Questions for Alysa from Heart Treasures (my Minot blogging friend), Christine from College Mom Gone Post-Grad (a long time childhood friend), Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim (I love her photo challenges), Robin from Pink Dryer Lint (her posts often crack me up), Chelsey from The Paper Mama (she got me to start a blog with one of her challenges), and Sophie from Sophie Plays Hooky if she wants to play again!:

1. If you could pick up and live anywhere with no consequences where would you go?? 

2. What is one thing that is in your purse or bag?

3. How many children do you have? Do you want more?

4. What is your favorite drink? (alcoholic or non alcoholic)

5. What is your secret addiction?

6. How many greeting cards would you estimate that you received this year?

7. Do you like to host parties? why or why not?

8. Are you happy where you ended up so far in life?

9. What is your favorite fast food restaurant??

10. Do you have a DVR that records your television programs so that you dont miss anything?

11. What is your style? Punk, preppy, fancy, sexy, etc.??

No comments:

Post a Comment