Thursday, February 2, 2012

Impossible??


Create an inspiring post based on this quote: “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt. What is something you’ve done that you thought you couldn’t do? Write a post to inspire others to try what they think is impossible, too


I myself was inspired this morning by this quote. Have you ever done something that you thought was impossible, unimaginable, and even scary??


Almost 3 years ago I married the man I love but that also came with a huge move and a big change for life as I knew it. I can't say I was scared but I had my doubts for sure. I moved 1600 miles away from everything I had even known with my car packed full, and only my new husband and my pup, Lucy! The trip to North Dakota from Virginia was exciting but as we hit the North Dakota state line reality set in and I panicked! I actually cried over my Quiznoes sub because they made it wrong. We ended up spending two weeks in a very sketchy hotel room bc the temporary lodging gave away our pet friendly room :( So 2 weeks later we finally got things straight, and if during those two weeks you had asked me how long my marriage would last I would have said days.....


Here we are almost 3 years later and we are happily settled into our home in North Dakota and hoping to be moving to another duty station soon, we have a beautiful 6 month old baby boy, 4 dogs, and a very special kitty! Who would have known?? I have come to love the North Dakota skies and have even acclimated to the very chilly climate! So today I use this story to inspire you to believe that all things are possible with a little faith in yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment