Monday, February 6, 2012

Is it for always or for now?



So last night I got a text message that sealed the deal for this post. She is a beautiful amazing and talented women but every so often she let's someone in and they take advantage of her kindness and understanding. Who all has been there??

In every relationship there is a breaking point where you just have to say I have had enough and I am done! Given there are many types of relationships whether it be a friend, child, spouse, fiancé, boyfriend, or family member! Each person has a point in which they have been crossed and its beyond fixing! Obviously this may happen a million times with your child and you forgive them but with other adults it's just not that simple!

Relationships are challenging and sometimes the people on the receiving end just take advantage over and over again. Someone wise said fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, and this is so true! In uncommitted relationships there is only so much that you can expect of a person to understand before they say screw it! There is no harm in throwing in the towel when you have tried and tried and the same result always comes and expecting it to change in most cases is a waste of time.

Everyone has someone out there that is perfect for them, I know this for sure because I know god didn't put us on this earth to be alone! That search is hard and often tiresome though! I have been married for 3 years and I have thought I had reached my breaking point many times only to find that god gave me the strength to stand by the commitment I made to my husband, but that doesn't mean that one day he won't do something unforgivable that I can't move past! 


That doesn't mean that every relationship is granted that much strength, there is a reason it ends! You must continue on your journey to that person who completes you! That person is completely worthy of you, excepts you for who you are, and would never intentionally make you cry because of their bad manners!


So for those of you who have reached your breaking point, I am sure it is for good reason! Don't question it or let your heart be bitter about it! There are better things in your future! As for those of us who reach it time and time again and find a reason to make it work obviously there is a reason for that too, god has granted us the patience apparently!

No comments:

Post a Comment