Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 3



So today is Day 3 of The 30 Day Tumblr Challenge. The challenge of the day is favorite television program. I have many favorite television programs but the one that I have been hooked on lately is One Tree Hill and sadly it is in its last season ;(

 I actually completed a marathon of One Tree Hill seasons on Netflix so that I could catch up to the current and last season on tv! It is a great show but I have many complaints about the last few seasons. For me it seems that the main characters in the first couple of seasons have basically been removed from the storyline, they are sometimes mentioned but never shown and sadly I feel they had the best story to be told!!! Anywho so that will be the end of my ramblings for the day and I will go ahead and post a link to the preview of the last season for your viewing pleasure!

LINK TO PREVIEW OF THE LAST SEASON

No comments:

Post a Comment