Monday, March 12, 2012

There are a few things that I love about my past.......

So last night hubby went out with his friends and this momma took baby boy and went and spent the night with my BFF!

We have been friends since 4th grade and we both have children now so this was the perfect opportunity to hang out and chat for hours and hours with one of the people in this world that over the years still knows me best.

This morning we had a conversation with her daughter Mackenzie about how we became friends so many years ago and decided that Mackenzie should have been my child since she is so much like me just a little less vocal lol! Mackenzie found it hard to understand how I knew so much about her momma but have been around so little during her life, our explanation sometimes friends just know and it is so true.

We haven't seen each other since April of 2011 and just saw each other for the first time yesterday evening, hard to believe its almost been a year! I am so thankful for a friend who understands that I don't have time to talk on the phone everyday or even weekly for that matter. Some friendships are just meant to be and last night put a smile on my face despite the bad day that I had before arriving because it reminded me just how much I value our friendship and don't know what I would do without my Tammy Irene!!

No comments:

Post a Comment