Friday, March 2, 2012

Generations and Depth of Field attempt take 1

There is nothing quite like family.....

Despite our recent loss we were able to take a picture that I will cherish forever. My son also got to meet his Great Grandfather for the first time. Generational pictures always touch my heart. I was able to take a picture of my son, husband, father in law, and grandfather in law, 4 generations of Bean men. Something very unique is that not only are they 4 generations but they each share the same name. Robert Hayes Bean, David Robert Bean, Bryan Robert Bean, and Coleman Joshua Robert Bean, which I feel makes it extra special.


On another note I have been playing around with my camera and working on depth of field. Not that I am a professional photographer but I got a couple of good shots that I wanted to share :)



No comments:

Post a Comment