Saturday, March 10, 2012

Posting for Friday, Im just a day late and I needed to rant!!!

So I visited my mother's cemetery today and was very disappointed by its appearance :( I live 1600 miles away and sadly I am unable to maintain it but I doubt the cemetery would allow it anyways. Upon arriving the first thing I noticed was that every tree was completely dead and needs to be replanted. There was a cemetery maintenance truck driving around spinning tires and carrying on while I attempted to visit my mother :( this did not impress me either!

So upon arriving to her plot I noticed that her marble bench at the foot of her grave was sunken into the ground probably 2 inches which should not be the case and the bench was also covered in lime and could use a good cleaning! I remind you that the cemetery is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the grave and it apparently has slipped their mind!

So as I sat warily and cautiously on the bench with my son introducing him to his Grandma which seemed a little odd but all I could do is shake my head and ask myself over and over again why in the world we buried her in this terrible place, where it appears nobody really goes to visit her and the staff could care less how it looks :( I am not making excuses for myself but I do live quite a ways away, maybe I'll rethink how I want to be dealt with when I pass away! On a side note I want my mother out of that place, it's terrible!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment