Saturday, March 31, 2012

Might just miss Minot after all :(

As I sat in my friend Sam's car today I thought to myself that it's very likely that we are leaving Minot in the near future. With that said I am starting to think I am gonna miss living here, not bc I love north Dakota but bc we have finally settled in, know our way around, and I adore my friends here and love the fact that they have known Coleman on a daily basis since he was born! I never thought anywhere but Virginia would ever be home for me but oddly this is our home! That saying home is where the air force sends us is coming true. So I may actually miss my life here in Minot even if we go to a climate and location that I find much more acceptable and I'm sure there will be crocodile tears streaming down my face the day we leave....

No comments:

Post a Comment