Thursday, March 29, 2012

Military members are rich lol

I so often here people comment on how the military is so well off and must have money considering the benefits!! To be honest it annoys the shit out of me!! Yes we get a housing allowance but did I mention that my husband only makes like 25000 dollars a year?? Yes my mortgage payment is only 550 dollars a month but that's not our only bill that we pay! Did I also mention some other things that come along with being a military family....oh yea we don't get to choose where we live and we get to live 1600 miles away from all of our family and we also could potentially move every 2-4 years depending which doesn't allow us to get too settled before we are uprooted again! If you are a military member, spouse, parent of a military family or a child of a military member I'm sure you can completely relate to this but for others I ask you to think before you make this accusation again....it's not the cup of tea you think it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment