Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Only 1030pm lol, better late than never!

Thoughts and some pictures over the course of my day today.....Well the highlights I guess!

Yay for laundry baskets!

Jailed :( lol

So here are the thoughts.....

1) Better safe than sorry (When the Dr told me that my son is just fine despite the fact that he sounds terrible!)

2) Life is so busy but there is always tomorrow (Gotta catch up with that bestie of mine before the end of the week!)

3) Its a beautiful day outside! (Headed out the door with camera in hand, no worries I will share a few pictures!)

4) Nothing like a good nap! (Love watching my little man sleep and smile :))

5) Recipe calls for 1-2 tbs of crushed red pepper, wow (Used 1/2 tbs and I should have used much less! Hot hot hot!)

6) I should be more organized too! (After reading my friend Alysa's blog post today!)

7) My blogs appearance bores me now :( (Complete face lift and hours later I am finally happy with it!)

8) My eyes are so tired! - (That means it is time to go to bed!)


Enjoy some more pictures and my ramblings from today.....Gnite followers!







No comments:

Post a Comment