Monday, March 5, 2012

Feeling crafty!!


Today my sister in law and I crafted to our little hearts content after an inspired trip to walmart yesterday for supplies!!! I have all these creative ideas but no talent to make such ideas, its a complete tragedy! So today she made my son 4 new binky straps, then she made me a shamrock makeup bag and a purse for my birthday (pics to follow), and she patched a pair of pants for me that were getting a little too holy even for church!! lol!!! So tickled!

On a side note we got some snow this morning in Virginia but it is all melted now, funny how every time I come here it snows!!! Unfortunately I was also reminded this morning how nasty and petty some people can get when they don't get their way, but I am just gonna keep looking forward because nobody is going to get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment