Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Matter of Opinion

So for my first blogging experience I have decided to complete The Paper Mama's the bad side and a self photo challenge! The Paper Mama is hosting a Self Photo Challenge from now till February 13th! She's giving away a $100 credit towards a family portrait, so if you dont blog get to blogging just like I did! Even if you don't have a blog, check out her challenge post though because it's got a really great message. The message comes across to me as saying that you should be yourself no matter what others think. I dont know how many times people have questioned me on my actions. If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it but sadly some people feel that they must voice it for their own well being. I dont know how many times a week I find myself upset over something that someone has said to me about the way I do something or the fact that I dont do something the way that they do it! That is going to change from now on for sure! My way is just fine!
So here is a little survey that she asked us to complete......
Obsessing over…


Our upcoming trip to Virginia. All the details are running through my mind. Leave, luggage, rental car, what to pack! Its an endless circle of thoughts.


Working on…


Currently working on a scarf that I will hopefully finish tonight so I can wear it tomorrow. Its more of a fashion scarf vs a winter scarf to stay warm!


Thinking about…


When we will actually be able to live in Virginia again, its so hard being so far away from all of our family especially when there is so much going on at home nowadays! Just getting remotely closer would be a step in the right direction!


Anticipating…


Getting our federal refund so that we can pay off a bunch of bills and have a nice little chunk of change in the savings account for the first time in a very long time!!


Listening to…


Nick Jr's Wonder Pets! This is a sad sad story but hey I am a Mommy!


Eating…


Some delicious roast that I made last night, rice, and green beans! Dinner was fabulous in my opinion!


Wishing…


There was more time in the day, more days in a lifetime, and more love shared between people!


Linking up with The Paper Mama for her Self Photo Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment